Shouldn't you become a Member of the Scottish Food Guide?
Scottish Food Guide’s raison d'être is to showcase and promote the finest food enterprises in Scotland.
We only select establishments for the guide that are amongst the best of their kind, show genuine commitment to fresh Scottish produce and offer a level of service appropriate to their style of operation.
All listings are carefully selected as a result of recommendations, rigorous research and a visit as appropriate, with dining frequently unannounced.
- Year-round personal endorsement & recommendation.
- Enhanced web presence
- Year-round marketing, collaboration & promotion
- Special membership offers
- Annual SFG Certificate & use of digital Quality Assurance logo
- News Features on Scottish Food Guide and on Wendy’s Blog
- Access to other relevant sections – Farm Shops, Cheese Trail, Food Buddies and Recipes
Our members are always at the forefront of our thoughts here at Scottish Food Guide.
We always prioritise Members at every opportunity, whether that be responding to a media enquiry for a chef, product or location; using your produce at cookery shows and in recipe development, or assisting members of the public who seek recommendations.
These examples are but a fraction of the web traffic, productivity and phone calls in an average week at SFG!