Seasonal Offers From Our Members
With a hugely anticipated festive season ahead of us, Christmas at Craigies promises to be bigger and bolder in 2021! We’re putting on an immersive
Probably the finest way to honour the harvest is to share the loaf. At a time when food budgets are being crushed, could you make
Join us on Social Media
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Food Sovereignty
- Scottish Food News
- Balancing the Beef
- Crusty Sourdoughs & Seasonal Conversations
- From Island to Plate: North Ronaldsay Mutton, Scotland’s First Presidium
- Tales from the Seashore
- Scottish Food Guide Charter goes Live!
- Shopping: A Breath of Fresh Air & the Whiff of the Food!
- Shipping, Shopping & Spoots!
- Local, Local, Local!
- Re-launched website for Scottish Food Guide & Women in Tourism Award
- Open All Hours!
- Lead the way…and learn lessons for Mother Earth
- Food Politics
- Moose, Marmalade and other Musings….
- Let’s Stay in Touch
- Looking back, and forward to 2020
- New Seasonal Offers Page on Scottish Food Guide & Slow Food in the UK Awards
- Edible Scotland with Slow Food Scania