Seasonal Offers From Our Members
have been awarded 3🌟🌟🌟 at the Great Taste Awards for our new Greek Style Yogurt! One of the chef’s comments were a true accolade and are
Love working with this great team and family business – growing together, plenty stock here for all charcuterie lovers! A wonderful collaboration!💗In 2019 East Coast Cured
This is a true celebration and appreciation of all the wonderful produce we have here on our doorstep in Angus and to recognise the Scottish
Join us on Social Media
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Food Sovereignty
- Scottish Food News
- Balancing the Beef
- Crusty Sourdoughs & Seasonal Conversations
- From Island to Plate: North Ronaldsay Mutton, Scotland’s First Presidium
- Tales from the Seashore
- Scottish Food Guide Charter goes Live!
- Shopping: A Breath of Fresh Air & the Whiff of the Food!
- Shipping, Shopping & Spoots!
- Local, Local, Local!
- Re-launched website for Scottish Food Guide & Women in Tourism Award
- Open All Hours!
- Lead the way…and learn lessons for Mother Earth
- Food Politics
- Moose, Marmalade and other Musings….
- Let’s Stay in Touch
- Looking back, and forward to 2020
- New Seasonal Offers Page on Scottish Food Guide & Slow Food in the UK Awards
- Edible Scotland with Slow Food Scania