Home of the Cheese Pantry and Café at Connage where they make a range of fine cheeses on their family farm. Now also with a fabulous vending machine service…the Connage Express! You can visit their beautiful shop and relax with home baking in their lovely cafe. The Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Forum’s Ambassador of the Year 2015. Multi award winning cheeses handcrafted from organic milk produced on the family farm by Ardersier. In 2013 it was named one of top ten cheeses in Britain.
- PASTEURISED MILK FROM OWN HOLSTEIN FRIESIAN, NORWEGIAN REDS, JERSEY & JERSEY CROSS COWS
- VEGETARIAN RENNET
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY SOPA
- CHEESE PANTRY SHOP & CAFE
- ONLINE CHEESE SHOP
- VENDING MACHINE
- BOTTLED FRESH MILK TO COLLECT
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝘄𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
🏆 Best Scottish Cheese – Connage Aged Gouda
🏆 Best Organic Cheese – Connage Aged Gouda
🥈Reserve Organic Cheese – Connage Gouda with Cumin Seeds.
There are events throughout the season so check their website for details………also seen on Hairy Bikers Programme! Supplier to the 2012 Olympic Games Competitors Village and Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014.
A family business in the true sense of the word, Connage is owned by brothers Callum and Cameron and their wives Jill and Eileen. Callum and Jill manage the cheese side of the business using years of experience to produce their fully traceable multi award winning cheeses. Cameron and Eileen undertake the majority of the work on the farm themselves, from breeding and managing the dairy herd to milking them. The cows graze the luscious clover pastures by the dairy and along the shores of the Moray Firth.
Connage soft and hard cheeses include:
- Clava Brie (Gold at International Cheese Awards 2018, Soft/semi soft category) Smoked Clava and Highland Heart
- Crowdie, soft cheese
- Connage Dunlop, Scottish hard cheese,(Silver at International Cheese Awards 2018, Territorial category & Bronze in Organic category) Smoked Dunlop and Dunlop with Benromach Whisky
- Cromal, crumbly traditional farmhouse
- Connage Gouda
- Bradan is Gruth – Hebridean Smokehouse Peat smoked salmon with Connage Crowdie