Seasonal Offers From Our Members
Join MacDuff for a fantastic evening of beef and wine tasting hosted by our butcher Sam, head chef John from the Gannet East and sommelier
Join MacDuff 1890 for An Evening with Franck Ribiere, producer of Look Back in Angus, Steak Revolution & Wagyu Confidential
On Thursday 7th October we have Franck Ribiere, producer of Look Back in Angus, Steak Revolution and Wagyu Confidential joining us for an exclusive event.
have been awarded 3🌟🌟🌟 at the Great Taste Awards for our new Greek Style Yogurt! One of the chef’s comments were a true accolade and are
Join us on Social Media
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Scottish Food News
- Balancing the Beef
- Crusty Sourdoughs & Seasonal Conversations
- From Island to Plate: North Ronaldsay Mutton, Scotland’s First Presidium
- Tales from the Seashore
- Scottish Food Guide Charter goes Live!
- Shopping: A Breath of Fresh Air & the Whiff of the Food!
- Shipping, Shopping & Spoots!
- Local, Local, Local!
- Re-launched website for Scottish Food Guide & Women in Tourism Award
- Open All Hours!
- Lead the way…and learn lessons for Mother Earth
- Food Politics
- Moose, Marmalade and other Musings….
- Let’s Stay in Touch
- Looking back, and forward to 2020
- New Seasonal Offers Page on Scottish Food Guide & Slow Food in the UK Awards
- Edible Scotland with Slow Food Scania
- Happy Memories from Royal Highland Show 2019