- Rinse strawberries and slice off stalk, taking care to leave a flat base but not to lose any of the berry!
- Using a balloon whisk, whip up cream and until soft and floppy, just holding its shape, then drizzle in sufficient Fraiser Whisky Liqueur to make a syllabub - the cream will hold a couple of measures of liqueur and still be a piping consistency.
- Place strawberries flat side down and cut a cross, half way down, on the top of each.
- Part the cuts gently and pipe the syllabub into the gap for a very pretty treat.
- Scatter with hazelnuts and serve.
A delicious attractive dish with Fraiser Whisky Liqueur