Seasonal Offers From Our Members
Barrie Henderson had been part of his family’s business for almost 20 years when it closed last summer. His grandmother Janet Henderson opened vegetarian institution
Food and wine nights have arrived! We’re open on weekend evenings from this Friday. Delicious local food and a truly fantastic wine list from @winewednesdaysnorthberwick Book
Craig Wilson, the Kilted Chef, has gone back to school in a drive to support food education in Aberdeenshire. In partnership with Alford Primary School,
We have to share some amazing news. The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant is listed as one of only seven UK best museum restaurants by National Geographic. We
Join us on Social Media
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Scottish Food News
- Balancing the Beef
- Crusty Sourdoughs & Seasonal Conversations
- From Island to Plate: North Ronaldsay Mutton, Scotland’s First Presidium
- Tales from the Seashore
- Scottish Food Guide Charter goes Live!
- Shopping: A Breath of Fresh Air & the Whiff of the Food!
- Shipping, Shopping & Spoots!
- Local, Local, Local!
- Re-launched website for Scottish Food Guide & Women in Tourism Award
- Open All Hours!
- Lead the way…and learn lessons for Mother Earth
- Food Politics
- Moose, Marmalade and other Musings….
- Let’s Stay in Touch
- Looking back, and forward to 2020
- New Seasonal Offers Page on Scottish Food Guide & Slow Food in the UK Awards
- Edible Scotland with Slow Food Scania
- Happy Memories from Royal Highland Show 2019