- 2 Macbeth’s sirloin steaks see link below for online shop
- Blackcurrant jelly
- Isle of Skye Sea Salt & freshly milled black pepper see link below
- Scottish rapeseed oil Summer Harvest - see link below
- Place sirloins on a plate, season with pepper and add a drizzle of Scottish Rapeseed Oil.
- Pre heat a grillpan and chargrill for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Season in pan with Isle of Skye Sea Salt.
- Set aside to rest for 10 minutes before serving with a generous spoonful of blackcurrant jelly & seasonal vegetables
Macbeths Butcher & Game https://scottishfoodguide.com/places/united-kingdom/moray/forres/producers/macbeths-of-forres/
Summer Harvest Rapeseed oil https://scottishfoodguide.com/places/united-kingdom/perth-and-kinross/crieff/producers/summer-harvest-oils/
Isle of Skye Sea Salt https://scottishfoodguide.com/places/united-kingdom/highland/dunvegan/producers/isle-of-skye-sea-salt-2/