- Pre-heat oven 190°C and line a Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Rinse greens in a colander.
- Melt butter in pan and wilt greens over a medium heat. Season and chop roughly – snipping with scissors in the pan works well.
- Remove from heat to cool. Blend in yoghurt, egg yolks and grated cheese.
- Whisk whites to soft peaks and fold into mixture. Spoon gently into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until golden, well risen and set.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment sprinkled with the almonds.
- Turn out cooked roulade onto almonds. Spread with filling and roll immediately.
- Keep warm or warm through later, loosely wrapped in tin foil.
- Serves 6-8 depending on portions.
Blackthorn Scottish Sea Salt, produced in Ayr using pure west coast sea water and a Graduation Thorn Tower