- 80 g dried pasta
- a few florets of broccoli you can substitute peas or runner beans
- 150 g roasted hot smoked trout
- 1 med tub of Yester crème fraiche see link below for produce
- Freshly milled black pepper
- If you have a pan that has a steamer above, cook pasta in boiling salted water for 10-12mins with the green vegetable in the steamer above to cook everything at once.
- Drain pasta and return to pan along with steamed vegetables and season.
- Turn off heat and add crème fraiche, finally gently folding in flakes of smoked trout, taking care not to mash up the flakes, for a delicious, easy and healthy dish.
Luxury cream cheese from Yester Farm Dairy https://scottishfoodguide.com/places/united-kingdom/east-lothian/yester-mains/cheesetrail/yester-farm-dairies/